Our website may use propietary and third-party cookies in order to offer a better users experience and service. If you keep browsing, we consider you consent to the use of the above cookies and to the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.Learn more about our cookies
What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation. Cookies help us improve the quality of our website and let us know which pages our users find useful and which they do not.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Please note that cookies cannot damage your computer and that, instead, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve errors.
Types of cookies
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Proprietary cookies: these are sent to your device from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to your device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by a collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the website, which means that none of them are stored on your computer’s hard drive. The data obtained through these cookies serves to web analyse traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on your hard drive and our website reads them every time you visit us. A persistent cookie has a pre-set expiration date. The cookie will no longer work after said date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate enrolment services.
- Technical cookies: these are necessary for the browsing and proper functioning of our website. For instance, they allow us to monitor our traffic and communication of data, to access restricted areas, to use security elements, to store content in order to be able to broadcast videos or to share content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: these allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: these allow us to quantify the number of users and to measure and statistically analyse the use made by the users of the services provided. For this purpose, their navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: these allow the management of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website in the most efficient way.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies store user behavior data obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the habits of navigation on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Specifically, fsi.training uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics
- Universal Analytics
- Propietary cookies
In addition, some services may use social networking connectors such as Facebook or Twitter. When a user signs up for a service with social network credentials, they authorize the social network to store a persistent cookie that remembers their identity and ensures access to the services until it expires.
The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to services via social networks by updating their preferences on the social network they specify.
On the FOOTBALL SCIENCE INSTITUTE website we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google which provides a service for measuring and analyzing browsing. You can find more information about this and disable the use of these cookies at:
Configuring or Disabling
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the corresponding option on their Internet browser. In the event that the installation of cookies is not permitted, it is possible that you will not be able to access some of the services or that it will prevent the proper functioning of the website.
You can find information on how to do this, regarding the most common browsers in the links below:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es/&answer=95647
- Safari: http://suport.apple.com/kb/ph5042
By browsing and continuing on our website, you indicate your consent to the use of the above cookies and to the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
The present conditions will be governed by the Spanish legislation in force.
Sign in to continue
New to FSI? Create your account