27 Apr FSI Internships at Austin FC
FSI and Austin FC offers four to six professional technical internships in which interns can perform tasks assigned by the club’s professionals and integrate into the club’s daily team practices.
The internships will be carried out at the club’s facilities during normal hours and under the supervision of the technical staff and FSI. All applications will be reviewed by the FSI Academic Board and the Club’s technical team and the most suitable candidates will be assigned to the positions offered.
Starting date: September 2021 (Pending restrictions due to COVID19)
Duration: 3-4 months
Requirements: Must be an FSI member and graduate and must qualify to enter and remain in the USA for said period (international students only). Knowledge of written and spoken English required.
Expected benefits of the Internship
- Having the opportunity of experiencing, the work done in the Austin FC with their work being supervised by the performance director of Austin FC.
- Getting the chance to use the tracking and assessment of new-generation material.
- Increasing their knowledge level by analyzing training tasks and competition matches along with the assessment data from elite players of different ages.
- To experience the training process within an elite academy.
- To increase their contact networks with other football professionals.
- Getting the chance of being involved in research articles.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV and cover letter in English and your FSI Certificate of Completion to email@example.com with the email subject “FSI internship at Austin FC”.
If you’re not currently enrolled in one of our FSI Master’s degrees, get more information about joining here: fsi.training