Our website may use propietary and third-party cookies in order to offer a better users experience and service. If you keep browsing, we consider you consent to the use of the above cookies and to the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.Learn more about our cookies
FSI Football Science Institute Terms and Conditions
1. Ownership of the Website
Football Tech S.L. (hereinafter “FSI”), with NIF number B-19658152, has its registered office at Avenida del Conocimiento, 41, 18016 Granada and is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada, Volume 1653, Paper 149, Registration 1, Sheet GR- 51166. If you wish to contact FSI you can use the postal address indicated above, or if you prefer through the email email@example.com. FSI is the owner of the website www.fsi.training (hereinafter, the “Website”). The term Website refers to and includes, both the part visible to navigation (public part), as well as any private zone or navigation (only visible to Registered Users, term defined below).
FSI makes this Website available to users, in order to provide useful information about the business area, and allow the purchase of each of the training programs offered (hereinafter, the “Course“).
The user (hereinafter, the “User” or “Users”) is defined as the person who interacts within the Website as (i) student who has purchased the Course, (ii) registered user, but has not purchased the course, or (iii) user browsing the Website. The first two Users mentioned (i) and (ii) will also be identified in these Terms and Conditions with the registered user name (“Registered User“).
Being a User implies the acceptance of these terms and conditions in English (“Terms and Conditions”) that expressly regulate the contractual relationships between FSI and third parties that hire products or services offered on the Website.
2. Purpose and scope
These are the conditions that regulate the acquisition of each Course through the Website and the responsibilities derived from these actions.
The acquisition of each Course must be carried out according to the instructions mentioned in these Terms and Conditions, as well as other specific ones that are indicated on the screen during navigation, so that the Registered User declares to know and accept said procedures as necessary to access the services offered on the website.
These Terms and Conditions also regulate conditions applicable to browsing by Users within the Website.
3. Procedures for the acquisition of each Course
Each Course is an online training program created by FSI consisting of theory, analysis, expert classes and value-added documents on sports science, training, etc. The Course is not an activity or education recognized by any public body and FSI is not an accredited center to provide certificates of professionalism, bonus training or regulated training according to the Spanish education system. The certificate that is issued, therefore, is private and is not issued by any public entity.
On a mandatory basis, Users wishing to acquire an FSI Course must be over eighteen (18) years of age or, if not, have the express authorization to purchase the holder of the bank account used for this purpose. At the time of making the purchase, the User expressly declares and guarantees that, if he needs such authorization, he owns it and can prove it.
To acquire the Course offered through the Website, the User must, in advance, read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
The Course offered on the Website, along with its features and price, will appear on the explanatory screens thereof. The price indicated on the screen will be shown in Euros and will include the applicable indirect taxes, unless otherwise stated. This price will be in force at all times when the User makes the purchase, except for typographical errors. FSI regularly conducts promotional campaigns that may include discounts on the price of the Course, for example through coupons or discounts. At the time of payment, coupon codes, discounts or any other method established by FSI may be introduced, which reduce the price of the order by the amount previously established.
For the acquisition of each Course on the Website, the User must select the “Buy” or “Enrolment” button or similar expression and proceed to complete the required information and make the payment. To do this, you must first check the characteristics set out on the Website about the Course, with the options that the User has chosen to pay in installments or not, to assess whether it meets their needs.
The User will receive on screen the conditions of the acquisition and must accept them to continue with their purchase. The fact that the User accepts these conditions does not imply the automatic acceptance and formalization of the purchase, FSI must send a confirmation message and acceptance of the registration to the email provided by the User in the registration form. However, the purchase will not be considered formalized, in any case, if the User has not fully paid the price of the Course.
The payment of the price of the Course acquired on the Website will be made by payment by credit or debit card, or in accordance with any other means of payment that are enabled at any time on the Website.
To proceed with the payment, the amount and reference of the purchase will appear on the screen and the User will be asked to provide the information that appears on the screen, which in any case will include the following: a) Card number; b) Expiration date; c) CVV (three-digit security code printed on the card). FSI may use third-party tools to support the Course and payment management that support the provision of the service.
In order to guarantee the highest security to the User, FSI informs you that, as an electronic payment system, you have contracted an online secure payment platform.
In the case of opting for the “installment payment” modality and the Registered User not attending the agreed regular payments, FSI will proceed to notify the user of said non-payment, granting it a period for its correction and if this is not made, FSI will proceed to the suspension of access to the Course until such payment is not met. FSI reserves the right to claim the amounts due if it is found that the degree of use of the Course materials exceeds the proportion of the amounts paid against the total agreed price.
4. Features, guarantee, withdrawal, security and delivery policy
The Website is an online training platform, aimed at people interested in the professional world of sport that offers a complete training program in this area from an eminently practical perspective.
The FSI Course consists of a training program, in digital format (video, audio, downloadable) that the User can enjoy and have access, upon payment of the amounts indicated.
In the event that the User who has purchased a Course detects during the period of access to it a defect such as lack of documentation or agenda regarding the agreement, may contact FSI, indicating the defects and sending graphic documents where they appreciate the same. FSI will inform the User of the way to proceed with the solution of the problems after evaluating the circumstances of the specific case.
3. Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is not applicable to e-learning courses when, as in the case at hand, the execution of the Course begins with the prior express consent of the User and is about digital content not provided on a material support. Refunds can only be requested before the start of the course.
4. Delivery policy
Since our products are virtual, the date until which they will be available for the user/client will be shown on the website of each product.
The website employs generally accepted information security techniques, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptography to appropriately protect confidential information from unauthorized access, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to the data. To achieve these ends the user/client accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of the access controls.
- We guarantee that every transaction performed at FSI are 100% secure. All transactions that involve the transmission of personal information or bank details are carried out within a safe environment. FSI uses a secure server based on standard security technology SSL (Secure Socked Layer). All the information that you send us will travel across the web in code.
- Your credit card details are not recorded in a database, but rather are sent directly to the bank’s POS (Point of Sale) Terminal.
- In addition, efforts had been made to provide a higher security for credit card holders, we have incorporated the secure payment system called SEC (Secure Electronic Commerce) in our payment gateway. Thus, if you are a holder of a “Secure enabled” card, you will always be able to make a payment with a VISA or MASTERCARD on our website.
- If your credit card cannot be enabled with this secure code, FSI will only admit payment by VISA or MASTERCARD to long-standing customers.
- In both cases, when you pay by VISA or MASTERCARD the following details will be requested: the credit card number, the expiration date and a validation code coinciding with the last 3 figures in italic on the reverse of your VISA or MASTERCARD, thus provides more guarantees on the security of the transaction.
- Important information: Credit fraud is a crime and FSI will prosecute against anyone who made a fraudulent transaction in our online store.
5. Obligations of FSI
FSI undertakes to comply with the following obligations:
1. Make available to the User on the Website the necessary information regarding the Course to be acquired.
2. Send the User to the email address that he indicated on the registration form a check that shows the receipt by FSI of his request made to start the Course.
3. Once the purchase has been made, FSI undertakes to make the Course material or access codes available to the User in the email address provided.
4. All shipments of keys or material about the Course are subject to confirmation of the payment operation and technical availability.
5. Employ all the attention and professionalism that are considered reasonable for the provision of services and the Course offered.
The User will be responsible for:
1. All those acts that contravene the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the law, morality, generally accepted customs and public order.
2. Any act that you will perform differently than what FSI will designate in its indications or instructions about the use of the Website and the purchase of the Course.
3. The certainty, accuracy, validity and timeliness of the data with which you will fill in each of the forms that FSI exhibits on the Website.
4. The direct or indirect damages and losses that have been caused by any third party if the User lost, revealed, neglected or, in any way, allowed a third party to know their personal data, necessary for registration on the FSI Website or the purchase of a Course.
FSI will not respond to:
1. Damages or damages that the misuse of the Website and its content could cause the User or a third party, for reasons not attributable to FSI.
2. In any case, the responsibility that could be demanded from FSI by the User will be limited to the price of the Course acquired by the User.
3. The Masters and courses that already started are not refundable.
7. Exclusion of guarantees and liability
1. FSI reserves the right to remove any content that may damage its image, may cause commercial damage and may undermine the dignity of community members or other affected persons.
2. FSI reserves the right to interrupt access to the Website, as well as the provision of any or all of the services provided through it, at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security reasons. , of control, of maintenance or for any other founded cause. Consequently, FSI does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the Website or its contents, so the use thereof is carried out at the own risk of the Users of the Website.
3. FSI is not responsible for damages of any kind that may arise from the availability and technical continuity of the operation of the Website. In any case, FSI will carry out all the necessary actions to restore its services in case of technical problems.
4. FSI will put all the means at its disposal to protect the data hosted on its servers. In the event that any natural or legal person accesses this data in a lawful or illegal way and misuses this information, they must comply with current legal regulations.
5. FSI will not be liable for damages of any nature that may arise from access to the contents, information, publicity, opinions, concepts and images provided by Users or third parties that are contrary to the law, morality, good faith and public order, or that infringe intellectual property rights, industrial or contain defects, defects or computer viruses or similar software routine.
6. In any case, FSI does not assume responsibility for the contents and information outside the Website that are not managed by it. FSI is not aware of content hosted on the Website that is contrary to law, morality, good faith and public order, or that infringes intellectual or industrial property rights or contains defects, defects or computer viruses or similar software routine.
7. FSI is not responsible for any damages that may arise from unauthorized third party knowledge of user data, or the use made of the Website through this data.
8. FSI may market advertising spaces (banners, sponsorships) or collaborate on the Website. In the event that the advertising or collaborating companies collect personal data of the users (through a link or through a specific registry developed for this purpose), these companies will be responsible for complying with the data protection regulations.
9. FSI is not responsible for the breach of advertisements for discounts and promotions by companies, brands, institutions and other non-profit organizations that decide to advertise on the Website. Said companies and entities will be responsible for complying with said promotions and discounts, and FSI is not responsible for the damages and losses that the breach of these promotions and discounts may cause to Users.
8. Intellectual and industrial property
All the contents shown on the Website and especially videos, designs, drawings, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, brands or any other signs that may generate intellectual or industrial property rights, they are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights owned by FSI, or third parties with whom an agreement has been reached.
In no case will it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Website and / or completion of the Course by a User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights by FSI. The User has a right to use the contents and / or services of the Website within a strictly domestic environment.
Any reference to registered trademarks or trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by FSI or third parties, in which case they have allowed us to use and / or exploit them, imply a prohibition on their use without the consent of FSI or of its legitimate owners. At no time, unless expressly stated otherwise, access, navigation or use of the Website and / or its contents, gives the User any right over distinctive signs included therein.
All intellectual and industrial property rights on the contents and / or services of the Website and its Course are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form , all or part of the contents included in the Website, for public or commercial purposes, if there is no prior express and written authorization from FSI or, where appropriate, the holder of the corresponding rights. Likewise, and for security reasons, it is not allowed to use “frames” or mechanisms that alter or vary the design, original configuration or contents of the Website.
None of the content hosted on the Website may be downloaded, reproduced or used, on any other device or place other than the Website, unless the means for doing so has been enabled by FSI.
The relationship between the Teachers that appear in the videos and training material of the Course will be the subject of a private contract between FSI and these Teachers. The Intellectual Property regarding the contents generated by the Teachers will be regulated in this contract.
9.1. Links to other websites (outbound links)
If, on the Website, the User could find links to other websites through different buttons, links, banners, etc., these would be managed by third parties. FSI has no power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, or services provided by other websites to which links can be established from the website. Consequently, FSI cannot assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page to which a link could be established from the Website, specifically, by way of example and not tax, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if users had effective knowledge of the illegality of activities carried out through these third-party web pages, they must immediately notify FSI in order to disable the access link to it.
The establishment of any type of link from the Website to another third party website will not imply that there is any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence between FSI and the person responsible for the third party website.
9.2 Links on other websites to the Website (inbound links)
If any internet user, entity or website wishes to establish some type of link to the Website, they must comply with the following stipulations:
1. The link may only be directed to the main page or home page of the Website, unless expressly authorized in writing by FSI.
2. The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the user, by one click, to the fsi.training address itself and must fully cover the entire screen extension of the main page of the Website. In no case, unless FSI expressly authorizes it and in writing, the website that makes the link may reproduce, in any way, the Website, include it as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website.
3. On the page that establishes the link, it cannot be declared in any way that FSI has authorized such a link, unless FSI has done so expressly and in writing. If the entity that makes the link from its page to the website correctly wishes to include in its website the brand, denomination, commercial name, label, logo, slogan or any other type of FSI identification element and / or the website, you must previously have your express written authorization.
4. FSI does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those web pages that contain illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene materials, information or content, and in general, that contravene morality, public order or generally accepted social norms.
5. FSI has no power or human and technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website. FSI does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the website that establishes that link to the Website, specifically, by way of example and non-taxation, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
10. Duration and modification
The temporary validity of these Terms and Conditions coincides with the time of their exposure, until such time as they are totally or partially modified, not being FSI, in this case, obliged to announce changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions.
The acceptance of the purchase of the Course by the Users will be regulated by the Terms and Conditions published at that time on the Website.
12. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction.
This contract will be governed by Spanish law, which will be applied in the provisions of these Terms and Conditions regarding interpretation, validity and execution.
In the event of any type of discrepancy or claim between the parties, in relation to compliance or the content of these Terms and Conditions, the parties will negotiate in good faith to attempt to resolve such discrepancy or claim within the maximum term of a month, counted from the date on which any of them formally notifies the other of the discrepancy that has arisen, or notifies the claim.
However, in the event that the discrepancy or claim was not resolved within the maximum period indicated and only in cases where the regulations provide for the possibility of the parties to submit to a jurisdiction, FSI and the User, expressly waiving to any jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit the decision of the matter raised to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Granada, Spain.
Article 103 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws (hereinafter, “TRLGDCU”) establishes exceptions to the right of withdrawal, stating that “The right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to: […] m) The supply of digital content that is not provided on a material support when the execution has begun with the previous express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on their part that consequently he loses his right of withdrawal. ”
In addition, article 59.bis of the TRLGDCU, defines “i)” digital content “: the data produced and supplied in digital format.”
This is also clarified by Directive 2011/83 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on the rights of consumers in their recital (19): “Digital content means data produced and supplied in digital format, such as programs, applications, games, music, videos or computer texts regardless of whether they are accessed through download or broadcast in real time, from a material medium or by other means. ”
13. Online Conference
By registering, the participants accept the Terms and Conditions and agree to this. The application to participate in the week of the FSI is done with the online registration form. The congress office acknowledges receipt of the application and sends you details of the access arrangements.
13.1.Use of data
By registering you also allow the team of FSI to register for the FSI Newsletter!
During the event, every attendee allows that the FSI Team will record event interventions. These recordings will only be used for marketing purposes at https://fsi.training
13.2. Payment Period
With the registration, payment of the Congress fee is due at the same time. You will receive the confirmation of your online registration by mail.
13.3. Cancellation Agreement
In case of cancellation a fee of 50% of your ticket will be charged if the cancellation is no later than two weeks before the congress. For cancellations two weeks before the congress, the registration fee is no longer refundable. Participants can always make other people nominate and transfer their card. These individuals then enter into the rights and obligations of the participants reversed.
13.4. Elimination And Postponement Of The Event, Changes
Should the event be for whatever reason, canceled or eliminated, the participants will be reimbursed the participation fee in full. Any costs incurred by participants due to the loss of the event, can not be refunded. In the event of postponement of the event registrations and tickets remain valid, but there is the part of the participants a possibility of cancellation. The organizers reserve the right to change the program the right at any time.
13.5. Security Measures
The participants undertake to security and law enforcement instructions of the organizers or to abide by them to be informed or instructed persons, and take note that in the case of the infringement referred to without claim for compensation from the event and may be excluded from further participation. In this case the provision is “waiver of compensation claims” mutatis mutandis.
The online participation of the speakers at the congress will be adjusted to a minimum quality so that the event can take place.
FSI is not responsible for the technical difficulties of the speakers. Should any difficulties arise with external platforms or speakers, FSI will do its best to ensure that participants receive the content of the conference in the best possible way.
The event organizers reserve the right to exclude people at any time without explanation.The event organizers reserve the right to remove any interventions or messages from any person.
13.6. Code Of Conduct
All speakers, sponsors, and attendees must agree to abide by our code of conduct. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior must immediately comply. If a participant engages in any of the behavior described in the code of conduct, we may take any action we deem appropriate, from warning the offender to immediately expelling the offender from FSI Conference with no refund.
All material is owned by the speaker or workshop leader. Most speakers make their slides and other material fully available after their talk. If a speaker or workshop leader provides material for attendees only please do not share it more widely. If unsure, then ask the speaker or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Conference Code Of Conduct
All attendees, speakers, staff, sponsors and volunteers are expectedto comply with the following code of conduct to ensure a safe andpleasant environment for everyone.
FSI is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experiencefor everyone attending or participating in the FSI conference.We will not tolerate harassment of or discrimination against anyone,regardless of gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, disabilityor physical appearance. Harassment can include offensive comments,disruptive behaviour during conference sessions, physical intimidation,stalking, following, photographing or recording an unwilling participant,inappropriate physical contact and unwelcome sexual attention.
Sexualised language or imagery is not appropriate in presentations,exhibit stands, workshops or discussions (on or offline) at the conferenceand will not be permitted.
Harassment of conference participants online or in electronicvenues will be treated as seriously as physical harassment. If you aren’tsure what constitutes harassment, err on the side of caution and restrictyour contact.
Anyone engaging in harassing behaviour will be asked to stopimmediately. We reserve the right to dismiss anyone from the conferencewithout a refund for failure to comply with our anti-harassment policy.
If you are being harassed or notice someone else being harassed,please contact a member of the FSI staff. We will be happyto assist in contacting the appropriate authorities as necessary andproviding support to ensure anyone on the receiving end of thesebehaviours feels safe for the duration of the conference.
Sign in to continue
New to FSI? Create your account